I want to keep blog as simple and straight to the point as possible. Whether you achieve your goals or not is 100% because of you. This is a fact. Trust me, this is a mindset I have adopted throughout the years and in doing so I have been able to accomplish much more. You have to identify where your weaknesses and what you need to start taking ownership in your life.
- Problem: Approval seeking.
Solution: WHAT DO YOU WANT, instead of WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Problem: Negative self talk.
Solution: Be your biggest fan.
- Problem: Comparison to other people.
Solution: Create your lane
- Problem: Focus on the things you aren’t good at.
Solution: Ask people around you what your strengths are and the value you bring to their life.
- Problem: Too Much Complaining
Solution: Write down all of the great things you have in your life.
- Problem: Lack of knowledge vs. lack of enthusiasm
Solution: Be in control of your attitude and effort. That trumps everything!
- Problem: You don’t have a plan
Solution: Seinfeld strategy “Don’t break the chain” Daily deposits
- Problem: Low AQ. Don’t have any toughness. Quit when it gets tough.
Solution: The Job isn’t done until the job gets done. Finish your project no matter how hard it is!
- Problem: Not all success is created to equal
Solution: What is success to you? That may not be the same as what other people want in their life. Einstein said it best “If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life thinking it is stupid.”
- Problem: Lack of daily motivation.
Solution: Set yourself up for success the day before. Motivation is an inside job.