With 15+ years exercise in the fitness industry Brian has helped impacts the lives of thousands of people throughout the world along with working with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Brian is recognized as one of the best personal trainers and performance coaches in the world.
- Owner and Founder of the FNS Training Center (7 years). Ranked top Gym in the Bay Area 3 years in a row.
- Personally coached more than 20,000 Training sessions in career
- Author/Creator of the Game Planner. A Performance Planner helping people live a more focused, fulfilled and free life. (2018)
- Nike Master Trainer (2014-Current)
- SPRI Advisory Board (2012-2015)
- SPRI Lead Master Presenter (2012-2016)
- EMPOWER EVENTS Male Presenter of the year (2014)
- Lululemon Elite Ambassador (2009-2013)
- Creator of Rise Up Retreats. 3 Night Immersion retreats unlocking peoples potential through intensive personal and professional development. (2017)
- Former D1A College Football Player (SJSU Football 2002-2005) (Captain)
- New Era Football All-Star Game in Osaka, Japan (2007)
- IDEA WORLD National Champion Under Armour Competition (2011)
- Ironman Finisher Coeur d’alene (2013)
- Boston Marathon Finisher (2010)
- BIG Sur Marathon Finisher (2010)
- Boston to Big Sur Finisher (2 weeks apart) (2010)
- SPARTAN Racer (2014-Present)
- GORUCK Challenge (2015)
- GORUCK HEAVY (2018)
- Dozens of Half Marathons (2009-Present)
- Presented at IDEA WORLD 2011-2017
- Presented at IHRSA 2012-2016
- Presented all SCW Mania’s 2012-2017
- Presented at all Empower Events 2012-2016
- Keynote Speaker (SJSU All Student Athletes Jan 2017)
- Keynote Speaker (Santa Clara County Employees annual giving event) (2017)
- Keynote Speaker Morrill Middle School Staff (2016)
- Keynote Speaker Nike for Nike Training Network (2017)
- Onsite Business/Motivational Coaching and multiple Bay Area companies and Gyms across the country.